Using pre-tax qualified retirement funds to start or buy a business is starting to gain some attention. Check out our feature in this Sophisticated Investor article titled “Things You Can Do With An Old 401k”. “One of the least known options for using a 401(k) is to use it as startup capital for a new business, without taking a loan or paying taxes and early distribution penalties.”
- What can be used as equity for an SBA loan?
- What you need to know about a COVID-related 401(k) distribution before you file
- 5 reasons why a recession is a great time to start a business
- How to boost your 401(k) participation rates
- MICKEY PARKER WEBINAR SEGMENT ON USING RETIREMENT FUNDS TO BUY A BUSINESS